***Limited class space/pre registration required
***12 hour class cancellation policy/fees apply
- We’ve limited class sizes! That way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing, when needed. The blue X’s are on the floor for your reference.
- We’ve updated our sign in policy since classes have limited space. Payment will be required for sign ups and the 24 hour cancellation policy will go into effect.
- We’re no longer taking walk-ins to ensure our waiting area is safe and social distancing guidelines are followed.
- We have new checkin policies that will be included on your booking confirmation.
- We’re requesting you only arrive 5 minutes before class and exit prompty. Although we love to visit, we are unable to accommodate any waiting areas right now.
- Please sign up for the “waitlist” if class is full and you’ll automatically be added to the class if someone cancels.
- Please wear your mask in the facility until you find your space in the yoga room.
*See bottom of page for class pricing and level descriptions
Drop In $20
3 Class Pass $55 (3 month expiration)
5 Class Pass $80 (3 month expiration)
7 Class Pass $105 (3 month expiration)
10 Class Pass $140 (6 month expiration)
Unlimited Week $75
Unlimited Month $150
Towel Rental $2
Unlimited Month Autopay $125
Unlimited Month Autopay $65 (biweekly draft)
***Autopay members have access to yoga mats & towels free of charge and receive 10% off of all other services including Massage and Retail.
The Level 1 classes are designed to be an introductory class for new students or students looking for a reset in postures. In these classes the teachers start from the basics and help students create a good foundation for their practice. We allow time for interpretation of the poses and questions if need be. The instructor will be very attentive to ALL students taking extra care of them as individuals. This class is NOT recommended for those seeking a power flow or a Level 2 practice of any kind. Of course, everyone is always welcome, just expect Level 1(not to be confused with All Levels).
All Levels Flow
All Levels Flow classes welcome students at different phases in their practice. These classes will have variations in poses to accommodate students needing less or more challenge. Students will modify and amplify postures depending on the level of their practice.
SLOW and LOW.
Yin yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga with postures, or asanas, that are held for longer periods of time—for beginners, it may range from 45 seconds to two minutes; more advanced practitioners may stay in one asana for five minutes or more. In this practice we work to lengthen muscles and release restriction in the body.
You are welcome to bring extra pillows or towels as props. Our studio provides mats and blocks only.
Barkan Vinyasa Flow
The Barkan method is a style of Hath Yoga that originates from a lineage in Calcutta, India. Jimmy Barkan, founder, was first certified by Ghosh’s College of India and was Bikram Yoga’s most senior teacher! While the Barkan Method finds its roots from this lineage in Calcutta, it also integrates postures from the other styles of Yoga to create variations, versatility and even greater range of motion. Consistency will create a physical, mental and spiritual harmony that will be felt in all areas of the practitioner’s life. This is the same 5 Vinyasa series with additional poses to include balance and floor poses.
Power Vinyasa Flow
Power Vinyasa Flow Yoga is a powerful, energetic class where students fluidly move from one pose to the next while connecting their breathing to their movements.
Gentle yoga flow classes provide a softer, nurturing, slow-paced, well-supported and relaxing practice. Appropriate for students at all levels and a great place to start for the beginner. ***These classes may not be as hot but you will definitely sweat!
This is a short version closely following the primary series of poses from the Ashtanga method. It is welcome for ALL LEVELS. The instructor will offer modifications as well as advanced postures.
This class has two instructors/massage therapists and includes yoga, aromatherapy, and massage! The instructors combine anatomy knowledge with intuitive bodywork to guide students through a restorative practice. Each student will receive hands on therapeutic massage therapy, complimented with therapeutic essential oils throughout the class. This is an awesome way to assist your body in well being!